Thursday 8 December 2022

FALCON MFALME EYEING MORE WINS IN MUSIC INDUSTRY

We enter into a packed studio with monitor speakers, a keyboard, microphones, a fully soundproof booth with a guitar rested on the floor. Falcon Mfalme is just about to drop a banger and I grab him for an interview as we speak for an hour concerning the industry.



Speaking of life, he termed it as a constant hoisting and accepted that one can't accept to be at a stagnant place in life. As they say, change is inevitable.

"I can say life is all about elevation.Every level comes with a challenge,so basically,struggle is part of life so I can't say I'm struggling more than anybody else," said Falcon.

The afro pop singer has recorded some jams and he mentioned to me a single that did so well in his recent past. "I have recorded lots of music.Just to mention,"You my desire" was one of the best project I worked on in 2022," added the star.

Speaking of how musicians and their fandom compares distribution in Mombasa to Nairobi, Falcon terms music as a culture and says the Nairobi culture of music is equally prevalent in Mombasa. 

"Music is a culture. Lets say, music in Mombasa speaks alot about the way of the people in Mombasa and so distribution in Nairobi wouldn't be equally the same as it would be in Mombasa, so just like every people of another culture, it works the same. Music of the Nairobi culture is well distributed here than any other culture, just as it is in other counties," reiterated Falcon.

"5 years to come, I see more money. Music is a life to me and so I can't have an accurate answer for that, unless you got an answer for, 'where do you see life in 5 years.' Impossible, so 5 years will be more money," said a confident Mfalme.

No comments:

Post a Comment