Tuesday 1 November 2022

DJ BOZERDANXTGWAN; MASHING UP THE PLACE

DJ Bozerdanxtgwan is a veteran disk jockey based in Mombasa currently shaking the music industry by aiding in the promotion of artists' music. He started officially in 2021 amidst challenges evidenced in his career.

"I started in 2012 though I did not have my own laptop so I can say I started officially in 2021 when I joined campus at Maasai Mara University," said a smiling Bozer.

The disk jockey does music out of passion as he explains why really he does music to Luizquincy. The crowd really pushes him forth with their energy during his performances according to him.

" I think it is what I'm good in apart from scouting. I'm also encouraged by the crowd; like Everytime I do the mixing thing they accept me, show more love and that keeps me going. It gives my life meaning. That's what I love doing the most," he said with joy written on his face.

The deejay admits that he currently does approximately 1-3 shows a month and ostensibly reacts that he is still an upcoming DJ.

Speaking about Travis Simba, Bozer admits sharing a cordial brotherly relationship with him though they met when Bozer joined campus. They weren't so in touch then until 2021; few days shy of his birthday around November. Travis had organized a party and Bozer asked to be his Deejay. This was the beginning of work for the both  in event planning and Management for the former and events' DJ for the latter.

" I mashed up the place during his party and he was really excited. He was like bro, you are good at what you do and you will be my DJ onwards," revealed Bozer.

The DJ is still single and gives fellow entertainers an advice including some pieces on hardwork, and the payment of persistence.

" If you really wanna do this stuff, better go hard, be unique and unstoppable no matter what happens," reiterated a humble Bozer.

He plays all genres including Amapiano, Lingala, Reggae, Gengetone, Hip-hop, Drills, Bongo Flava and his mixes can be found on popular platform hearthis.

1 comment: