Tuesday 8 November 2022

TRAVIS SIMBA TALKS RELATIONSHIP AND PARENTING

Travis Simba on an exclusive interview with Luizquincy advised youths to stay put and not to be pacy when it comes to relationships.This comes after his initial interview with luizquincy.blogpot.com was well received.

"Not really, I think it would be much better if they don't rush," he said sternly.

He did not have much to talk about concerning his first relationship owing to the fact that he was in secondary school and still young at the moment. 
"My first relationship can't really talk about it because I was still in highschool and a teenager," he reiterated.

Travis downplayed and refuted allegations linking him to his ex whom netizens had rumor - mongering that she was overseas and claimed this to be normal casual talk that has no grounds nor concrete basis.

" None of my ex was in overseas," he said maintaining his coy.

He equally accepted being under 18 (17 years) in his first ever relationship attributing the urge to mere adolescence that every youth goes through. As a celebrity image around Mombasa, Travis admits having been heartbroken, something that he asserts was big - time heartbreak.

The father of one spoke of his baby mama straightforwardly admitting challenges in their relationship however refusing to be drawn to much comments concerning her.

"My relationship about my baby mama Caroline Mwaringa isn't that good. Due to personal reasons; I can't really talk about it but thank God we are co - parenting," said a humble Travis.

Talking of their baby, Travis seeks to be a good daddy and show the perfect example to his son. He loves being with him and teaching him few stuff concerning life however young the kid might be.

"My Son Braylon is Now 2 years and 3 months old. I always spend some time with him whenever I'm free and I always do My best to make sure he's okay." Affirmed the event planner.

Travis however agreed that moving on from his heartbreaking relationship wasn't a walk in the park and he also refused to be drawn to much talk on the issue. "It Wasn't easy and it's not easy; can't talk much on this..." Added Travis

He further advised youths to get the bag and hustle first instead of prioritizing relational matters in what can be termed as an expert's entitled opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment