Tuesday 25 October 2022

GENIUS MAESTRO; MAKING AFRO POP CLICK IN MOMBASA

Genius Maestro is a talented musician who is yet to be signed by any record label. He grinds and grills from Shanzu Ward and this has seen him record a number of trendy songs.
"I have recorded about twelve songs with my genre being Bongo Flavour - Afro Pop including songs like 'Wamegusa Pabaya' and 'Jina Langu' ," said a joyous Genius.
He started music estimatedly 3 years ago and the journey though challenging has been fruitful for the far he has pushed his records hitherto.
Speaking of his music mentors, the youthful Genius did not go without mentioning Kaka Dave who is a solid project at PMJ Academia. He highly regards the aforementioned on matters music composition, recording, marketing and distribution.

"Kaka Dave is a good musician and also a good producer. He has inspired me because of the good work he does in the music industry," affirmed Genius Maestro.
Speaking about his relational status, Genius admitted being single and points out that he is yet to get blessed by kids of his own. 
" I really don't know where I can be in five years time in this music industry but all in all, I am working hard toward my success in music," said Genius in regards to his progressive development musically.

2 comments: