Monday 24 October 2022

MABE LEE; LEAVING NO SPACE TO BREATHE IN MOMBASA MUSIC SCENE

Mabe Lee Official is a teenage sensational artist currently hitting waves across Nairobi and Mombasa, East Africa at Large. 

He shadows himself as an urban contemporary artist who works with among others Evolbeat; a sleek Mombasa producer doing it bigger on radio waves.
"Kaka Dave is a nice guy, great artist, great talent and an awesome songwriter," said Mabe Lee as he commented on the fellow artist signed at PMJ.

"I started officially in 2020 but since back when I was in school I was still finding myself," reiterated Mabe Lee official.
His journey he says has been generally awesome despite the up and downs characterized by day to day life which he postulates is part of normal life.

 He seeks to write down his stage name in history books across Kenya and win himself more fans across East Africa.
"In five years I would see myself all over the place. I won't give you guys space to even breathe," he reiterated chuckingly.
Speaking on relational matters, Mabe refused to be drawn to such talk admitting his relationship status as complicated. Mabe Lee is his longtime nickname according to the musician and it soon became his stage name. He currently is signed under Evolbeat Production Label.

No comments:

Post a Comment